Join in the bustling lives of our pioneers when you visit the Pioneer Settlement
in Swan Hill. There is so much to see and do you will be delighted with the
complimentary second day pass that accompanies every admission ticket sold.
Every member of the family, regardless of age, will enjoy participating in the
"hands-on" activities and age old crafts.
- Craft your own rope, on the rope machine, and take it away as a souvenir.
- Churn butter and sample your produce on fresh, warm damper.
- Dress up in "Pioneer" costume at the Photo Parlour - "Our costume - your camera" (disposable "flash" cameras available for sale)
- Cruise the mighty Murray River on the PS Pyap
- Have a WANTED poster printed in the Echo Print Shop - for you, or someone you know
- Listen to your favourite old time music in the Music Shop - it's hard to stop the toes from tapping and you are welcome to enjoy a sing-a-long
- View the world, in original pioneer 3D, in our Stereoscopic Theatre - do The Grand Tour without leaving your seat
- Enjoy delicious home-made country fare & Devonshire Teas in the Bakery Tea Rooms
- Indulge yourself in some old fashioned lollies at the General Store